"Great Weekend Away Kind of Place" San Diego by mstinawu
San Diego Travel Guide: 3,318 reviews and 7,557 photos
The famous San Diego Zoo and San Diego Wild Animal Park is here. They're both major attractions that attract a lot of people. I like making goo goo eyes at the animals.
Another big draw of the greater San Diego area is the food--seafood to be specific. There are a great number of expensive seafood places, but there are also plenty of deliciously cheap seafood options scattered throughout.
This was your everyday mid to upscale Hyatt. Clean, comfortable and without too much charm. It's a Hyatt afterall--what... more travel advice
mstinawu's Related Pages
San Diego Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Diego, California"
- "San Diego"
- "Jim_Eliason's San Diego Page"
- "Warm up to San Diego"
- "PAGE DEDICATED TO LINDA (lmkluque on VT)"
- "Something for everyone...San Diego"
- "So Cal... So Cool!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Diego
- Hotels in San Diego
- Transportation in San Diego
- Nightlife in San Diego
- Restaurants in San Diego
- Shopping in San Diego
- Warnings and Dangers in San Diego
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Diego
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Diego
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos
- Ocho Rios Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Nashville Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hainan Dao Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torrance Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Santa Cruz Island Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Girona Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Big Bear Lake Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Cadaqués Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Kaohsiung Shih Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.