"Adil Shah's Bijapur !" Bijapur by y2ketan2007
Bijapur Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 33 photos
Welcome to Bijapur.The first glance will be a let down because the city is dusty and small.But once you get to see the historic sites your opinion will change dramatically and you will be glad you came here - to see some of India's outstanding Islamic architecture.
The fort and the citadel within it were built by Yusuf Adil Shah in 1565 in two concentric circles. The circumferential... more travel advice
Gagan Mahal was built by Adil Shah I in 1561 and was used as a palace as well as an audience hall. The central arch of... more travel advice
y2ketan2007's Related Pages
Bijapur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Adil Shah's Bijapur !"
- "Bijapur, Agra of the South"
- "Bijapur - The Capital of the Adil Shahi Sultans"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bijapur
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Bijapur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bijapur
Photos in BijapurSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 14 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bijapur Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Udagamandalam Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Linz Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ellora Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanniyakumari Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos