"good moments" Yolanda_CL's Profile

my first trips

Between 1976 and 1981 I lived in Venezuela (Puerto Ordaz)with my family.
We traveled almost all around Venezuela. Beautiful places like Gran Sabana, Canaima and Isla Margarita.
In Gran Sabana is the highest waterfall of the world "El Angel". When I travel to Canaima by airplane I saw it. Actually is easier to go by route

In our first vacation we traveled by car to Colombia, Sta Marta, Cartagena and Bogotá.

Santiago my hometown

Chile,my country is almost at the end of the world. I have always lived in Santiago the capital of Chile. Here we have very nice weather. In summer (from Dec to March) the higgest temperature is no higher than 33 C and dry. In Winter it never snows and the lowest temperatures are 0 C. The beatiful Andes Mountains are our reference for going to any place. When I travel to a place were I dont see mountains I feel something is missing.
Almost the third part of the population lives in Santiago( Chilean population is like 15.000.000)

• Intro Updated Mar 11, 2007

• Updated Comment
    VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Have a wonderful birthday, Yolanda!!!

Other comments
  • VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2008 at 4:22 PM

Another year has passed Yolanda and I hope it's been a good one....wishing you a Happy Birthday, may it be a memorable one with friends and family.

• Justin_goa's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2007 at 4:03 AM

Welcome to VT!! looking forward to your pages being updated with lots of info.. cheers!

• imran8852's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2007 at 10:19 AM

Hello Yolanda, Let Us Be The First One To Welcome You To VT...Looking Forward For More Info.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Yolanda_CL's Profile Photo

Yolanda_CL

“"No tours is the best way to travel"”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.