Chitral Shopping Tips by Kalashtravels Top 5 Page for this destination
Chitral Shopping: 4 reviews and 6 photos
Antiques related to the kalash culture and other extinct cultures of the area are available at many places. Among the antiques are old jewelry and wooden statues.
The kalasha houses have their costumes for sale. The costumes can also be bought from shops but it is good to buy them from the Kalash so that the money goes directly to the Kalash.
What to buy: There are belts, clothes and hats for sale. Other than those there are hand bags and friendship bands.
Theme: Women's Clothes
More Reviews (18)
- Trekking boots
- Bumburet Bus Stand
- See All Kalash Home Guest house
- Don't miss the chitrali Soup
- Insight of the culture and hospitality
Kalashtravels' Related Pages
Chitral Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chitral, a Pearl in Hindukush"
- "Chitral Festival"
- "The Chitral Valleys"
- "Visiting the Kalash Valleys"
- "A Wonderful Valley in the Hindukush"
- "Visiting the Kalash"
- "Chitral, Gateway to Kalash Valleys"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chitral
- Hotels in Chitral
- Transportation in Chitral
- Nightlife in Chitral
- Restaurants in Chitral
- Shopping in Chitral
- Warnings and Dangers in Chitral
- See All...
Explore the World
- Maxixe Hotels
- Te Anau Hotels
- Tsuen Wan
- De Bijland Hotels
- Cacnipa Island Hotels
Badges & Stats in Chitral
- 20 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chitral?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chitral
Photos in ChitralSee All Photos (7)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chitral Intro, 20 reviews, 7 photos
- Peshawar Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Kalam Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.