Chitral Off The Beaten Path Tips by Kalashtravels Top 5 Page for this destination
Chitral Off The Beaten Path: 8 reviews and 6 photos
Mostly the visitors come stay in expensive hotels, enjoy the cool weather and go back. All this happens because the tour opperators look for their ease and intersts. And a lot of the guides have a feeling of hatred for the kalash because the kalash are considered as no-believers. For the reason the hosts do not consider it important to let their guests go close to the culture and people.
There is quite enough to feel, see and experience among the Kalash which a lot of the tourists miss.
More Reviews (19)
- Trekking boots
- Bumburet Bus Stand
- See All Kalash Home Guest house
- Don't miss the chitrali Soup
- See All Kalash costumes and hats
Kalashtravels' Related Pages
Chitral Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chitral, a Pearl in Hindukush"
- "Chitral Festival"
- "The Chitral Valleys"
- "Visiting the Kalash Valleys"
- "A Wonderful Valley in the Hindukush"
- "Visiting the Kalash"
- "Chitral, Gateway to Kalash Valleys"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chitral
- Hotels in Chitral
- Transportation in Chitral
- Nightlife in Chitral
- Restaurants in Chitral
- Shopping in Chitral
- Warnings and Dangers in Chitral
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chitral
- 20 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chitral?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chitral
Photos in ChitralSee All Photos (7)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chitral Intro, 20 reviews, 7 photos
- Peshawar Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Kalam Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.