"Ilfracombe" Ilfracombe by darkjedi
Ilfracombe Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 130 photos
Ilfracombe is a little seaside town on the north coast of Devon near Barnstaple. It has a small harbour, surrounded by steep cliffs. The town is hilly and the natural landmark of Hillsborough Hill dominates the harbour and is the site of an Iron Age Celtic fortress. A seasonal foot passenger ferry service runs from the harbour to Lundy Island and The Balmoral, The Waverley and pleasure boats cross to Porthcawl near Swansea in the summer months.
Ilfracombe beach runs for quite some distance along the coast. Some is quite flat sand and some parts are rocky... more travel advice
darkjedi's Related Pages
Ilfracombe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Much Improved Since My Last Visit"
- "ILFRACOMBE, PICTURESQUE NORTH DEVON PORT"
- "Ilfracombe, shore of North Devon"
- "On the way to somewhere else."
- "WELCOME TO ILFRACOMBE - COASTAL BEAUTY"
- "Charming Ilfracombe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilfracombe
- Hotels in Ilfracombe
- Transportation in Ilfracombe
- Restaurants in Ilfracombe
- Warnings and Dangers in Ilfracombe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilfracombe
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Ilfracombe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilfracombe
Photos in IlfracombeSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 41 reviews, 153 photos
- Berlin Intro, 39 reviews, 152 photos
- Oslo Intro, 33 reviews, 138 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 26 reviews, 100 photos
- Pisa Intro, 27 reviews, 95 photos
- Venice Intro, 17 reviews, 85 photos
- Europe Intro, 24 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caen Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Marino Intro, 14 reviews, 59 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 20 reviews, 52 photos