Sharm El Sheikh Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Kaysta Top 5 Page for this destination

Sharm El Sheikh Warnings and Dangers: 77 reviews and 42 photos

Avoid going to quiet places on your own!

I love Egypt and the people. The only scare i had whilst i was there was that i went to the ladies toilet, in what looked like a shopping centre (it looked closed) but i got told to go here whilst i was in a Bedouin tent in Naama Bay.

I was in the toilet and i found a man in there cleaning, i was going to go out and he said 'No, come' so i did, thinking he would go out of the toilet until i had finished. I quickly went to the toilet and he was still there. I went to wash my hands and he put his hands on around me directing me where my hands were to go and he continued to do this and handed me paper, i tried to shrugg him off and took the paper off him, he put his hands around me and onto my breasts then tried to kiss me. I pulled away and ran off! I couldn't believe it! It happened really fast and was a bit shocked to be honest. It was only when i was out of the centre that i realised what had happened. Since that i never went alone, i made sure someone went with me or was close by.

Especially ladies or children - don't go on your own in public places. It was the only problem i had. Everywhere we go there is always someone thats not too pleasent. Just be careful!

• Updated May 15, 2007

Kaysta Visits Here Frequently!

Kaysta

“"Only the journey is written, not the destination"”

Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh

Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?

Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh