Sharm El Sheikh Nightlife Tips by Kaysta Top 5 Page for this destination
Sharm El Sheikh Nightlife: 112 reviews and 125 photos
Pacha in Egypt is great, it has an indoor pool and large dancing space and require DJ's from around the world! They have special nights on, for example 'Ministry of Sound'. It is a definately a must see if your into your dance music. It is located in Naama Bay strip, not far from Panorama. You do have to pay an entry fee of £15 (English), but i think it's well worth it. It doesn't really start of until about 10 pm then into the early hours of the morning. Definately recommended!
Dress Code: I don't think there is one! There is a pool in there so people stripped down to their swimwear!
Address: Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
The view from the roof
I visited the Camel a few times whilst i was in Sharm. I really enjoyed it here, it was a really relaxed atmoshphere whilst watching the world go by on the roof top bar. It had some great views of Naama bay.
It has two seperate parts, the first being the first floor enterance via the steps which leads you to a spacious bar decorated in flags from around the world, pictures and notes from the people who had visited. Looked quite cool! From this floor, there is steps that lead to the roof top bar, which i went to everytime i was there. It had seating, but it was too busy i couldn't find a seat and was happy perching on the wall overlooking Naama bay strip. You can eat here, although i didn't eat - what i saw did look nice! It does serve alcohol - what i saw i think it was local beer but i may be wrong as i don't drink alcohol myself.
It is a popular bar - a lot of people whom i met mentioned it and so did the locals. It's definately a must see!
Dress Code: I don't think there is any. I went in short shorts and a shirt, no one mentioned anything to me.
Address: Naama Bay Strip
Directions: Naama Bay, next to the shopping centre. If you get lost, ask around - it's a popular place so your bound to find someone who knows. Ask the locals.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
The Magic Show...
Every Bedouin tent that i went into was great fun, i enjoyed lounging in the comphy cushions and watching the world go by as you listen to traditional eygptian music. There was one i went to which had a 'Magic Show' for entertainment and it was great fun to watch. Although i thought the guy was a bit daring at times...rather him than me! But all the same, i really enjoyed these tents as they were so relaxed but you got a feel of Egypt too. I also found the drinks aren't expensive and they offered sheesha pipes for a small charge.
Dress Code: I don't think anything too dressy, its a very relaxed atmosphere.
Address: All around Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh
More Reviews (22)
- See All Desert Safari and Dahab city
- See All A small island in it's own right!
- See All Big meals for small prices!
- See All Language
- See All Don't forget your passport!
Kaysta's Related Pages
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharm is the place to go,(updated from apr 2006 )"
- "~ Sharm El Sheikh ~ The Charm Of Sharm ~"
- "Its Egypt, kind of."
- "Sharm - one of the best places to be"
- "Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh"
- "Sharm Charm"
- "Sharm el Sheikh - An Oasis in the Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation in Sharm El Sheikh
- Nightlife in Sharm El Sheikh
- Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
- Shopping in Sharm El Sheikh
- Warnings and Dangers in Sharm El Sheikh
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sarrat Hotels
- Ocean Shores
- Fish Creek Hotels
- Lipa Hotels
- Rajarbag Hotels
- Isola Stromboli
- Fitzroy Island
Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh
- 25 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 49 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh
- Posted in Travel Forum "Re: Unsure where to go next year?..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Baksheesh!"
- Wrote a Review Desert Safari and Dahab city about Excursions in Sharm El Sheikh Things to Do
- Commented on one of Heavens-Mirror's Sharm El Sheikh travel pages
- updated a Sharm El Sheikh Travel Page "Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh"
Photos in Sharm El SheikhSee All Photos (55)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 25 reviews, 55 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos
- Cairo Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Luxor Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Chester Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
Latest Sharm El Sheikh hotel reviews
- Creative Mexicana Sharm Resort
- 763 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Tiran Hotel
- 502 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Inter Plaza Beach Hotel
- 387 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Resta Sharm Resort
- 303 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 8, 2013
- Dive Inn Resort
- 30 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 29, 2013
- Laguna Vista
- 674 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Jaz Mirabel Club
- 403 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Criss Resort
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 2, 2013
- Sol Verginia
- 189 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Sharm Cliff Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- 399 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Holiday Inn Resort
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 10, 2013
- Faraana Reef Resort
- 55 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 28, 2013
- Royal Rojana Resort
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 11, 2013
- Royal Oasis Resort
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- Naama Bay- 25 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Snorkeling- 31 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Ras Mohammed National Park- 33 Reviews, 62 Photos
- Excursions- 43 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Beaches- 16 Reviews, 33 Photos
- St. Catherine's Monastery- 17 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Quad Biking- 25 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Scuba Diving- 36 Reviews, 58 Photos
- Old Town Sharm- 8 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Glass Bottom Boat- 15 Reviews, 27 Photos
See All Sharm El Sheikh Things to Do