Sharm El Sheikh Restaurant Tips by Kaysta Top 5 Page for this destination

Sharm El Sheikh Restaurants: 123 reviews and 96 photos

Mc Donalds: Big meals for small prices!

Mc Donalds is a quick and convenient fast food! I was in Naama Bay during the day and not many restaurants were open, so i decided to pop here. I got two meals for approx £4.50, what a bargain. Not only that, but the standard meals were the size of extra large meals in the UK and bigger!

I had a 'Big Mac meal' and the burger was huge - american size! The fries i could of just eaten on its own and quite happily of been full, also the drink was very big!

As this were value for money, they didn't taste the same as it did in the UK. I prefer the meals in the UK, but you can't grumble for the price and conveiniece!

Address: Naama Bay, Panaroma

Comparison: least expensive

Directions: It is located in Naama by, next to the HSBC bank (not the one in the mall, one few doors from Pacha)

Price: less than US$10

Rating: 3

Theme: Fast Food

• Written May 13, 2007
The not so little Buddha - Sharm El Sheikh

The not so little Buddha

Little Buddha: Little Buddha, more like HUGE

Wow, i was impressed when arriving into this restaurant. It's absolutely beautiful. The size is impressive too, not what you expect from the outside. We were escorted downstairs, where the huge buddha lives...I don't know why the call it little? Hehe. The layout and atmosphere in the restaurant was brilliant as we were shown to our seats. I couldn't fault the service at all.

We were then given a menu to choose from, a really nice choice. I was daring and decided to have a starter aswell as a main. I had a ceasar salad, which were delicious. I had to stop myself from eating it as i know i wouldn't eat my main. For my main i had orange chicken, which came on a plate, with lots of it. I couldn't even eat a quatre and i was full. It was absolutely beautiful though.

I wouldn't say the meal was cheap, it was approximately 38 british pounds for two starters, two mains, a coke and beer. It was well worth the money.

I will definately be returning again.

Favorite Dish: They had a lot to choose from, but i would say the ceasar salad...you get a lot for a starter, so i think you'd have to be really hungry to eat a starter and a main.

Address: Naama Bay, near Panorama

Comparison: more expensive than average

Directions: Over the road from Hard Rock Cafe

Price: US$41 and up

Rating: 5

Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum

Website: http://www.littlebuddha-sharm.com/

• Updated Mar 30, 2007

Kaysta Visits Here Frequently!

Kaysta

“"Only the journey is written, not the destination"”

Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh

Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?

Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh