Sharm El Sheikh Restaurant Tips by Kaysta Top 5 Page for this destination
Sharm El Sheikh Restaurants: 123 reviews and 96 photos
Mc Donalds is a quick and convenient fast food! I was in Naama Bay during the day and not many restaurants were open, so i decided to pop here. I got two meals for approx £4.50, what a bargain. Not only that, but the standard meals were the size of extra large meals in the UK and bigger!
I had a 'Big Mac meal' and the burger was huge - american size! The fries i could of just eaten on its own and quite happily of been full, also the drink was very big!
As this were value for money, they didn't taste the same as it did in the UK. I prefer the meals in the UK, but you can't grumble for the price and conveiniece!
Address: Naama Bay, Panaroma
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: It is located in Naama by, next to the HSBC bank (not the one in the mall, one few doors from Pacha)
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Fast Food
The not so little Buddha
Wow, i was impressed when arriving into this restaurant. It's absolutely beautiful. The size is impressive too, not what you expect from the outside. We were escorted downstairs, where the huge buddha lives...I don't know why the call it little? Hehe. The layout and atmosphere in the restaurant was brilliant as we were shown to our seats. I couldn't fault the service at all.
We were then given a menu to choose from, a really nice choice. I was daring and decided to have a starter aswell as a main. I had a ceasar salad, which were delicious. I had to stop myself from eating it as i know i wouldn't eat my main. For my main i had orange chicken, which came on a plate, with lots of it. I couldn't even eat a quatre and i was full. It was absolutely beautiful though.
I wouldn't say the meal was cheap, it was approximately 38 british pounds for two starters, two mains, a coke and beer. It was well worth the money.
I will definately be returning again.
Favorite Dish: They had a lot to choose from, but i would say the ceasar salad...you get a lot for a starter, so i think you'd have to be really hungry to eat a starter and a main.
Address: Naama Bay, near Panorama
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Over the road from Hard Rock Cafe
Price: US$41 and up
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
More Reviews (23)
- See All Desert Safari and Dahab city
- See All A small island in it's own right!
- See All Language
- See All Don't forget your passport!
- See All Good night guranteed!
Kaysta's Related Pages
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharm is the place to go,(updated from apr 2006 )"
- "~ Sharm El Sheikh ~ The Charm Of Sharm ~"
- "Its Egypt, kind of."
- "Sharm - one of the best places to be"
- "Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh"
- "Sharm Charm"
- "Bedouin Dinner"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation in Sharm El Sheikh
- Nightlife in Sharm El Sheikh
- Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
- Shopping in Sharm El Sheikh
- Warnings and Dangers in Sharm El Sheikh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh
- 25 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 49 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh
- Posted in Travel Forum "Re: Unsure where to go next year?..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Baksheesh!"
- Wrote a Review Desert Safari and Dahab city about Excursions in Sharm El Sheikh Things to Do
- Commented on one of Heavens-Mirror's Sharm El Sheikh travel pages
- updated a Sharm El Sheikh Travel Page "Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh"
Photos in Sharm El SheikhSee All Photos (55)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 25 reviews, 55 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos
- Cairo Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Luxor Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Chester Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Naama Bay- 25 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Snorkeling- 31 Reviews, 43 Photos
- Excursions- 43 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Ras Mohammed National Park- 33 Reviews, 62 Photos
- Quad Biking- 25 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Beaches- 16 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Scuba Diving- 36 Reviews, 58 Photos
- St. Catherine's Monastery- 17 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Sharks Bay- 6 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Old Town Sharm- 8 Reviews, 15 Photos
See All Sharm El Sheikh Things to Do