"Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh" Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh by Kaysta

Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide: 1,354 reviews and 2,487 photos

The time of my life...

It was my first time abroad in October 2006, Sharm el Sheikh being my first place to visit. Ever since i was a little girl, the Pyramids and the Temples have always amazed me...so Eygpt was definately on the agenda. I can tell you that i wasn't disapointed!

I arrived to Sharm El Sheikh on the 2nd of October, and was staying until the 16th. Boy did it go fast...I DID NOT want to leave! Of course, i visited Cairo and Luxor, where i got to see the most breathtaking sites. I also had the chance to experience; Fantazia and quad biking in the desert. Everything i saw or did was the best experiences of my life and would definately recommend it to anyone!

Where do i start about my memories of Sharm? There is SO many! I have to admit that Sharm El Sheikh was better than i imagined...I went with an open mind and came back with fantastic views! Afterall, my grandad was stationed in Egypt with the Army and you can imagine what he thought...Hehe. Times have changed and the Army didn't get the pleasure to experience what i did.

I won't ramble on as there will be adding information and my views of the experiences that i have tried whilst in Egypt. I will say that if your ever thinking of going, then DO IT! You will not regret it!

Oh and i will be back in Sharm from the 23rd of September 2007 for 2 weeks (21st birthday present) Lucky me!

Love and Best Wishes,

Kay x

• Pros:Weather, People, Cleanliness, Egyptian charm, Sea life
  • Cons:That you have to go home!
  • In a nutshell:Sharm is definately the Charm of Egypt
  • Last visit to Sharm El Sheikh: Oct 2006
  • Intro Updated Feb 28, 2007

• kat-m's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2010 at 8:39 AM

enjoying your page we are off to sharm next week

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2008 at 9:45 AM

Wonderful tips and photos! Birthday greetings from Alaska!

• Kaspian's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2008 at 8:49 AM

Happy Birthday!! You have some really GREAT stories here. I can't believe I've never visited your VT pages before.

• bluejaxx's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2008 at 4:56 PM

Nice description of the bus trip to Cairo. Thinking about taking it when I go in October.

• GrantBoone's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2008 at 4:44 AM

Nice work mate!

• pikuu's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2008 at 7:51 AM

Thanx for such an extensive set of tips. I very much appreciate your picturesque style of writing, full of your personal opinions and descriptions of your own experciences. I'm sure your tips will be very helpful during my journey to Sharm in May2008 :))

• ArtillerySoldier's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2008 at 11:16 AM

That's a great tip..... I would have taken care of him for you....

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2008 at 1:32 AM

Best of luck, Lovely stuff and fabulous pics (~_~)

• Khalid_eg's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2007 at 1:24 AM

wow wow.. wonderful page.. i'll back to sharm el shekh after 2 weeks :).. wish to c u in cairo one day ;)

• GenuinelyCurious's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2007 at 4:52 PM

Great overview. I didn't think of Sharm El Sheikh as a home base for the pyramids, but it's a great idea. Thanks!

Kaysta Visits Here Frequently!

Kaysta

“"Only the journey is written, not the destination"”

Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh

Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?

Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh