"Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh" Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh by Kaysta
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide: 1,353 reviews and 2,473 photos
It was my first time abroad in October 2006, Sharm el Sheikh being my first place to visit. Ever since i was a little girl, the Pyramids and the Temples have always amazed me...so Eygpt was definately on the agenda. I can tell you that i wasn't disapointed!
I arrived to Sharm El Sheikh on the 2nd of October, and was staying until the 16th. Boy did it go fast...I DID NOT want to leave! Of course, i visited Cairo and Luxor, where i got to see the most breathtaking sites. I also had the chance to experience; Fantazia and quad biking in the desert. Everything i saw or did was the best experiences of my life and would definately recommend it to anyone!
Where do i start about my memories of Sharm? There is SO many! I have to admit that Sharm El Sheikh was better than i imagined...I went with an open mind and came back with fantastic views! Afterall, my grandad was stationed in Egypt with the Army and you can imagine what he thought...Hehe. Times have changed and the Army didn't get the pleasure to experience what i did.
I won't ramble on as there will be adding information and my views of the experiences that i have tried whilst in Egypt. I will say that if your ever thinking of going, then DO IT! You will not regret it!
Oh and i will be back in Sharm from the 23rd of September 2007 for 2 weeks (21st birthday present) Lucky me!
Love and Best Wishes,
- Pros:Weather, People, Cleanliness, Egyptian charm, Sea life
- Cons:That you have to go home!
- In a nutshell:Sharm is definately the Charm of Egypt
A memorable trip to the mountains and valleys of the Sinai, and the beautiful coastline surrounding Dahab city. You are... more travel advice
The strange thing about this hotel, is in the previous year whilst waiting for a taxi to my hotel Dreams Beach Hotel, a... more travel advice
- See All Big meals for small prices!
- See All Don't forget your passport!
- See All Good night guranteed!
- Avoid going to quiet places on your own!
Kaysta's Related Pages
Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharm is the place to go,(updated from apr 2006 )"
- "~ Sharm El Sheikh ~ The Charm Of Sharm ~"
- "Its Egypt, kind of."
- "Sharm - one of the best places to be"
- "Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh"
- "Sharm Charm"
- "Bedouin Dinner"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation in Sharm El Sheikh
- Nightlife in Sharm El Sheikh
- Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
- Shopping in Sharm El Sheikh
- Warnings and Dangers in Sharm El Sheikh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh
- 25 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 49 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh
- Posted in Travel Forum "Re: Unsure where to go next year?..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Baksheesh!"
- Wrote a Review Desert Safari and Dahab city about Excursions in Sharm El Sheikh Things to Do
- Commented on one of Heavens-Mirror's Sharm El Sheikh travel pages
- updated a Sharm El Sheikh Travel Page "Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh"
Photos in Sharm El SheikhSee All Photos (55)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 25 reviews, 55 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos
- Cairo Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Luxor Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Chester Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos