"Don't miss Tinerhir!" Top 5 Page for this destination Tinerhir by li-anne
Tinerhir Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 130 photos
Tinerhir is a small and coasy town near the entrance of the Todra gorge.
The town itself is quite small, with some shops and restaurants in the center. There is also a small kasbah near the center. According to us the main attraction of the town is the expanding palmeraie. It stretches along the town all the way to the Todra gorge. You can spend hours walking here and enjoying the scenery of the daily life in the palmeraie.
And that was exactly what we did!
- Pros:Palmeraie, close to Todra gorge, relaxing
- Cons:Dry & hot
- In a nutshell:More than just another town in the stone desert
A village or two after Ait Haini the paved road stops, and it becomes as the moroccans say; "piste" That means unpaved... more travel advice
Beautifully situated. Just follow the narrow road from Tinerhir to the Todra Gorge. After 15 km you'll reach the gorge.... more travel advice
li-anne's Related Pages
Tinerhir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Don't miss Tinerhir!"
- "Carpets and mines"
- "Tinerhir or Tineghir"
- "Jumping-off point for Todra Gorge"
- "A walk trough Palmstreet, with a perfect guide"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tinerhir
- Hotels in Tinerhir
- Transportation in Tinerhir
- Restaurants in Tinerhir
- Shopping in Tinerhir
- Warnings and Dangers in Tinerhir
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tinerhir
- 6 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tinerhir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tinerhir
Photos in TinerhirSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos
- Vang Vieng Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tinerhir Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Ouarzazate Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Ban Khao Yai Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Ait Ben Haddou Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Houayxai Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.