"A night in Pak Beng" Top 5 Page for this destination Muang Pakbeng by li-anne
Muang Pakbeng Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 39 photos
We arrived in Pak Beng by slowboat, as all travellers. And just because you can't make the trip to Luang Prabang in one day we had to stay here. I was a little bit afraid because of all the stories of the rats that lived here. But actually I haven't seen any!
There's nothing special to see or to do here. You are glad to take a shower and a rest after a day on the slow boat. We had dinner at Sarika, which was very good and cheap.
We bought our tuna sandwiches on a market stall near the boatlanding.
Good and inexpensive.
It was a nice experience to stay in this tiny village, but one night was enough.
- Pros:quiet, cheap
- Cons:no electricity after 22.30
- In a nutshell:Very tiny village, good place to stay for a night
li-anne's Related Pages
Muang Pakbeng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pakbeng, PDR Lao."
- "A night in Pak Beng"
- "I'm just passing through!"
- "Half way on the river"
- See All...
- Hotels in Muang Pakbeng
- Transportation in Muang Pakbeng
- Restaurants in Muang Pakbeng
- Warnings and Dangers in Muang Pakbeng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Muang Pakbeng
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Muang Pakbeng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muang Pakbeng
Photos in Muang PakbengSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos
- Vang Vieng Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tinerhir Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Ouarzazate Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Ban Khao Yai Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Ait Ben Haddou Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Houayxai Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.