Vang Vieng Hotel Tips by li-anne
Vang Vieng Hotels: 1,891 reviews and 39 photos
room in the garden, interior
After a bad experience at Les Jardins de Vang Vieng we moved to their neighbours; Villa Nam Song. After bargaining about the price we decided to move to here. It was worth while every dollarcent of the price we payed.
The rooms were huge and spacious. The bathrooms were comfortable and clean.
And the beds.....they were like home. Big and very comfortable.
This rooms were the best we had on our 6 week trip through Thailand and Laos.
The breakfast was included and there was so much choice.
The manager Mr Hussain is very pleased to help his clients with everything he can.
We payed 42,50 $ for two rooms (our 3 children shared one room) incl breakfast, which was a ridiculous low price for that we got.
(we stayed here in july 2007, lowseason)
Unique Qualities: Great vieuws, delicious breakfast (included!)
Extremely kind manager (mr. Hussain)
Beautiful garden filled with flowers and the most beautiful butterflies I've ever seen
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Near the concrete toll-footbridge over the Nam Song river
Phone: 856 (0) 23 511 016
Garden bungalows Les Jardins Organique
After we'd arrived in Vang Vieng, it gave us trouble to find 2 rooms (we're a family with 3 children) Finally we arrived at Les Jardins Organique. The huts looked nice, but they only had one hut with one room available for us. We decided to take it, as it looked rather nice. They placed a big double matrass on the ground for the kids. Later on we found out, that these beds were the worst ones we ever had on our 6-week trip through Thailand and Laos. They were extremely hard, our backs hurt after just one night.
So we decided to move to next door (Villa Nam Song) and pay the extra money for a good night rest.
The bungalow huts of Les Jardins Organique are situated in a lovely garden near the Nam Song River. You have a nice vieuw on the mountains, the river and the tollbridge.
We payed 10$ (8$ for the bungalow hut and 2$ for the big matrass
Unique Qualities: Very nice bungalows, but quite umcomfortable!
Lovely garden and nice vieuw
Address: Ban Vieng Keo
Comparison: about average
Directions: Near the toll bridge over Nam Song River
Phone: (856-20) 9811878
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (9)
li-anne's Related Pages
Vang Vieng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "... by the Song river, in the shade of mountains"
- "Heavenly Vang Viang"
- "peaceful Vang Vieng"
- "The Rustic Countryside of Vang Vieng"
- "Vang Vieng- Peaceful Town"
- "Hippy Haven"
- "Relax in stunning Vieng Vang!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vang Vieng
- Hotels in Vang Vieng
- Transportation in Vang Vieng
- Nightlife in Vang Vieng
- Restaurants in Vang Vieng
- Warnings and Dangers in Vang Vieng
- See All...
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Tysons Corner
- Holiday Inn Park View
- Holiday Inn Springfield (E Leffel Lane At I70.)
- Sheraton Moriah Eilat
- Hotel Pullman Paris Montparnasse
- Renaissance Makati City Hotel
- Puerto Del Sol
- Hotel Nikko Mexico
- Island Cove Resort & Leisure Park
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach - Del Mar
- View Park Hotel
- Hotel JAL Fujairah Resort & Spa
- The Castle Steps
- Wingate Inn Bozeman
Badges & Stats in Vang Vieng
- 11 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Vang Vieng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vang Vieng
Photos in Vang ViengSee All Photos (50)
Read real reviews about Vang Vieng Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos
- Vang Vieng Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tinerhir Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Ouarzazate Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Ban Khao Yai Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Ait Ben Haddou Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Houayxai Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.