"Relax in stunning Vieng Vang!" Vang Vieng by li-anne
Vang Vieng Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 336 photos
We stayed 5 nights in Vang Vieng. The surrounding and the nature is stunning. Beautiful karst-mountains, many rice fields and nice people.
It's a realxing place, with many travellers. The village itself has not much to offer but many bars, restaurants and a bakery.
Just come here to relax and to enjey the nature, and don't expect too much from the village itself.
- Pros:Nature, rice fields, tubing, relax
- Cons:Shabby village, too many people
- In a nutshell:Do not spend too much time in your hammock, but explore the beautiful surroudings
I've never been in a country with so many beautiful, big coloured butterflies! I tried to catch them with my... more travel advice
From Vang Vieng it's easy to cycle to the Tham Phu Kham-cave. You simply cross the toll-bridge and follw the dirt-path.... more travel advice
li-anne's Related Pages
Vang Vieng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "... by the Song river, in the shade of mountains"
- "Heavenly Vang Viang"
- "peaceful Vang Vieng"
- "The Rustic Countryside of Vang Vieng"
- "Vang Vieng- Peaceful Town"
- "Hippy Haven"
- "Relax in stunning Vieng Vang!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vang Vieng
- Hotels in Vang Vieng
- Transportation in Vang Vieng
- Nightlife in Vang Vieng
- Restaurants in Vang Vieng
- Warnings and Dangers in Vang Vieng
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vang Vieng
- 11 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vang Vieng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vang Vieng
Photos in Vang ViengSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos
- Vang Vieng Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tinerhir Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Ouarzazate Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Ban Khao Yai Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Ait Ben Haddou Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Ban Houayxai Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.