"Stone Crabs" San Quintín by giampiero6
San Quintín Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 18 photos
San Quitin is apparently a fisherman's spot with a wide flat windy beach. I really enjoyed the night I had there.
San Quintin is rather remote. There is a Hotel there that is pretty nice and at least in 1996 was pretty inexpensive (around $US 60)for a large double room with private bath.
There was a restaurant near the hotel that served a great stone crab platter and had great music. I drank tequila with the mariachis all night.
The La Pinta is a relatively large modern hotel on the beach in San Quintin. It's part of a small local chain in Baja.... more travel advice
giampiero6's Related Pages
San Quintín Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LARGE AGRICULTURAL AREA"
- "Stone Crabs"
- "San Quintin, BCN"
- "A trip to the Baja"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Quintín
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to San Quintín?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Quintín
Top 10 Pages
- Carisolo Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Calasetta Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- West Hollywood Intro, 1 review, 82 photos, 9 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 30 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naples Intro, 2 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos