"The Super Spectacular Halloween Carnival" Top 5 Page for this destination West Hollywood by giampiero6
West Hollywood Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 231 photos
The West Hollywood Halloween festitivities are incredible and perhaps my favorite night of the year. Santa Monica Blvd. is closed off from Robertson to Fairfax...more than a mile and it's fills up with over 400,000 crazy people who are bent on having a great time, checking out each others costumes, and generally having a wonderful, peaceful freak fest that is a non stop awesome adventure. There are stages everywhere and it's just a great time to wander up and down the streets making friends and taking pics with people. Everybody is a pal that night!
Do not even think of coming here by car unless you come very early and park relatively far away. I highly suggest that people either get a hotel nearby, stay with friends, or have a car that will drop you off and pick you up. You WILL have a very hard time getting a cab at the end of the night.
I'll add more, but man is this a GREAT TIME! Check out my new best friends!
- Pros:Great Halloween Parade, Good Restaurants, Lively Gay Culture if that's your thing
- In a nutshell:Vibrant, Fun, Greatest Halloween Parade on Earth (I think)
giampiero6's Related Pages
West Hollywood Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WeHo, Not a Ho-Hum Place!"
- "A Very Strange Venue for a Church Convention"
- "Home of the Sunset Boulevard"
- "The Super Spectacular Halloween Carnival"
- "Halloween Hollywood Style"
- "Yubert's West Hollywood Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in West Hollywood
- Hotels in West Hollywood
- Transportation in West Hollywood
- Nightlife in West Hollywood
- Restaurants in West Hollywood
- Shopping in West Hollywood
- Warnings and Dangers in West Hollywood
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West Hollywood
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to West Hollywood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Hollywood
- Posted in Travel Juneau Forum "Re: Best Highlights of Juneau"
- Commented on one of kevinism's West Hollywood tips
- Commented on the West Hollywood travel guide
- updated a West Hollywood Travel Page "The Super Spectacular Halloween Carnival"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Super Spectacular Halloween Carnival"
- Wrote a Review You MUST go to Halloween Here in West Hollywood Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Carisolo Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 24 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Calasetta Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Monument Valley State Park Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nevada Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Goosenecks State Park Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue