"The Super Spectacular Halloween Carnival" Top 5 Page for this destination West Hollywood by giampiero6
West Hollywood Travel Guide: 112 reviews and 413 photos
The West Hollywood Halloween festitivities are incredible and perhaps my favorite night of the year. Santa Monica Blvd. is closed off from Robertson to Fairfax...more than a mile and it's fills up with over 400,000 crazy people who are bent on having a great time, checking out each others costumes, and generally having a wonderful, peaceful freak fest that is a non stop awesome adventure. There are stages everywhere and it's just a great time to wander up and down the streets making friends and taking pics with people. Everybody is a pal that night!
Do not even think of coming here by car unless you come very early and park relatively far away. I highly suggest that people either get a hotel nearby, stay with friends, or have a car that will drop you off and pick you up. You WILL have a very hard time getting a cab at the end of the night.
I'll add more, but man is this a GREAT TIME! Check out my new best friends!
- Pros:Great Halloween Parade, Good Restaurants, Lively Gay Culture if that's your thing
- In a nutshell:Vibrant, Fun, Greatest Halloween Parade on Earth (I think)
giampiero6's Related Pages
West Hollywood Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WeHo, Not a Ho-Hum Place!"
- "A Very Strange Venue for a Church Convention"
- "Home of the Sunset Boulevard"
- "The Super Spectacular Halloween Carnival"
- "Halloween Hollywood Style"
- "Yubert's West Hollywood Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in West Hollywood
- Hotels in West Hollywood
- Transportation in West Hollywood
- Nightlife in West Hollywood
- Restaurants in West Hollywood
- Shopping in West Hollywood
- Warnings and Dangers in West Hollywood
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West Hollywood
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to West Hollywood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Hollywood
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Hi Everybody...Did you have a..."
- Commented on one of kevinism's West Hollywood tips
- Commented on the West Hollywood travel guide
- updated a West Hollywood Travel Page "The Super Spectacular Halloween Carnival"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Super Spectacular Halloween Carnival"
- Wrote a Review You MUST go to Halloween Here about Halloween Carnival in West Hollywood Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Carisolo Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 24 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Calasetta Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Monument Valley State Park Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nevada Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Goosenecks State Park Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue