"Rovereto and Villa Utttz" Rovereto by giampiero6
Rovereto Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 43 photos
Rovereto is a lovely tiny hamlet on the cliffs of the Ligurian Coast. Its location in the Ligurian Riviera, proximity to such places as the Cinque Terre, Rapallo and Portofino assure i's acclaim, but its real jewel is the little know and mysterious VIlla Utttz.
*the real mystery is, 'what is a lavativo?'
This enigmatic and strange figure is the guardian of the Villa Utttz. The staff he carries is a signifier of his rank and standing within his community and is the cause of much wonderment and awe.
As Master of the Villa Utttz, the Guardian wears the trappings of his office. One such symbol is the silver crown he wears upon his head. Donned only on occasions of great importance, the silver crown is a symbol of wisdom, authority and noble lineage.
- Pros:Wonderful Company
- Cons:Parking is difficult :-)
- In a nutshell:A little known, but majestic site.
giampiero6's Related Pages
Rovereto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "villa utttz"
- "my "alternate" home town!"
- "Rovereto and Villa Utttz"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rovereto
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Rovereto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rovereto
Photos in RoveretoSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Carisolo Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 24 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Calasetta Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Monument Valley State Park Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nevada Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Goosenecks State Park Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue