Carisolo Packing List Tips by giampiero6
Carisolo What to Pack: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Or a Shepherd's Cape If You Prefer
Luggage and bags: Bring a back pack that you can easily and quickly get into. You'll want to get your sweater, that orange, a little water, your binoculars.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Our constant mountain advice as children was to bring a heavy wool sweater even at the height of summer...don't wear it at first as you will sweat and then of course when you stop..it's chilly up high!
Photo Equipment: Binoculars are essential to see those little Chamois, Marmots or other elusive wildlife on the hills. And to just admire the view from your various locations.
Load 'Em Up!
Luggage and bags: Bring a nice sturdy pack with a good frame. At some parts of the hike, it gets steep and if you're carrying a really heavy load the weight distribution the frame offers is a big plus. You might want a day back or a bag that zips off a large pack for when you get up to the top.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Camping
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: If you camp near the river as we did..you might mosquito repellent. But I didn't have any and I didn't mind at all. Other campers complained though.
Photo Equipment: Digital camera's are fantastic...just charge that sucker up before you go...cause there ain't no electric outlet up there.
Miscellaneous: Dental floss and paperclips make excellent fishing gear! Get a license before you go!
AND BRING OUT ALL OF YOUR TRASH!
More Reviews (22)
- See All Val Genova
- See All The Fountain in the Town Square
- See All Climb the Dolomiti
- Fly to Verona/Montechiari
giampiero6's Related Pages
Carisolo Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Carisolo
- Transportation in Carisolo
- Restaurants in Carisolo
- Warnings and Dangers in Carisolo
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bayside Hotels
- Le Bois de Cise Hotels
- Provincia do Bengo Hotels
- Veliki Ostros Hotels
- Tam Quan
- Prefecture of Kilkis
- Broken Hill
Badges & Stats in Carisolo
- 24 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 62 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Carisolo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carisolo
Photos in CarisoloSee All Photos (62)
Top 10 Pages
- Carisolo Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Calasetta Intro, 22 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- West Hollywood Intro, 1 review, 82 photos, 9 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 30 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Monica Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naples Intro, 2 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malibu Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos