"Chobe National Park" Kasane by jrozwado
Kasane Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 44 photos
Kasane is the gateway town for Chobe National Park in northeastern Botswana. Chobe claims the largest elephant herds in Africa and our boat cruise on the Chobe River clearly supported this claim. Along with the elephants, Chobe and the surrounding area boast a lot of hippos as well as some ofthe southernmost populations of puku and lechwe (types of antelope).
My experience at Chobe Marina Lodge was great! The location is perfect - right on the Chobe River with access to the... more travel advice
jrozwado's Related Pages
Kasane Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kasane- where 4 countries meet!"
- "The woodland border"
- "THE MEETING OF 4 COUNTRIES"
- "Chobe National Park"
- "Kasane, the north-eastern corner of Botswana"
- "on the chobe river"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kasane
- Hotels in Kasane
- Transportation in Kasane
- Warnings and Dangers in Kasane
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kasane
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kasane?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kasane
- Maun Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Niamey Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Kasane Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Addis Ababa Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.