"Sighnaghi - The Heart of Georgia's Wine Region" Sighnaghi by jankenpon
Sighnaghi Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 133 photos
High up a mountain and untouched by USSR bombardments, this fortress is quite impressive and well worth the hour and a half trip from Tbilisi to go see. There is a lot to do and see on your way to Sighnaghi and while you are there...see my tips for more information.
- Pros:Beautiful Small Town Atmosphere
- Cons:Roads are all under construction for a couple years
- In a nutshell:Can't wait to see it fixed up in a few years from now.
See paintings in progress by an American living in Georgia and his apprentices. Also on their premises is a 250 year old... more travel advice
jankenpon's Related Pages
Sighnaghi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sighnaghi, the pearl of Georgia"
- "An off-the-beaten-path gem"
- "Sighnaghi - major destination in Eastern Georgia"
- "A Gem"
- "Sighnaghi, Georgia"
- "Sighnaghi - The Heart of Georgia's Wine Region"
- "Homestay in Sighnaghi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sighnaghi
- Hotels in Sighnaghi
- Transportation in Sighnaghi
- Restaurants in Sighnaghi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sighnaghi
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sighnaghi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sighnaghi
Photos in SighnaghiSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Mts'khet'a Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Gori Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Sighnaghi Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Georgia Intro, 6 photos
- Honolulu 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.