"Wow, and I almost didn't go there....." Udabno by jankenpon
Udabno Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 113 photos
Absolutely breath taking views, very interesting living quarters, lots of history and religious ties. Try not to get lost though, there aren't many people around to guide you so if you do see any by chance make sure you stop just to check and make sure your heading in the right direction.
jankenpon's Related Pages
Udabno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "David Gareja"
- "time has stopped & history has been frozen"
- "Wow, and I almost didn't go there....."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Udabno
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Udabno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Udabno
Top 5 Pages
- Mts'khet'a Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Gori Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Sighnaghi Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Georgia Intro, 6 photos
- Honolulu 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.