"Assisi, a surprise visit" Assisi by suzannebowser
Assisi Travel Guide: 267 reviews and 855 photos
Upon arriving in Assisi, we met Brother Michael, from Pennsylvania in the states. He has been a friar in Assisi for several years and gave us a very interesting and lengthy tour of the church. He was not what I would have expected of a friar....he joked and laughed and encouraged us to take his picture and email him! He was very knowledgeable about the life of St. Francis and made the tour so interesting that we hated to leave.
suzannebowser's Related Pages
Assisi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Assisi - go there and you won't want to leave."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Assisi
- Hotels in Assisi
- Transportation in Assisi
- Restaurants in Assisi
- Shopping in Assisi
- Warnings and Dangers in Assisi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Assisi
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Assisi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Assisi
Top 10 Pages
- Mykonos Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Marathon Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Florence Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Assisi Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Saarburg Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos
- Como Intro, 3 photos
- Capri Intro, 3 photos
- Fyn Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.