There’s something appealing about having unplanned adventures to an unfamiliar place. The ideal getaway doesn’t necessarily translate to the luxuriously packaged sojourn. A temporary escape by just the sight of majestic azure is enough to warp oneself to paradise.
There are many experiences in the world that couldn’t be translated into words. The sheer contentment nature endows upon us while lying on the sand under the clear blue sky, with the warmest people around… or maybe that adrenaline rush while running to catch the train going to your next destination... that's the life!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 12 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Darjeeling Forum "Re: Sandakphu to Phalut Trek"
- tropique and nikolek are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Nomad"
- Commented on one of lynnehamman's India travel pages
- Wrote a Review Sagada in Philippines Off The Beaten Path
- updated a Hong Kong Island Travel Page "East Meets West"