"Terre Haute, Indiana" Terre Haute by Orange_traveller
Terre Haute Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 50 photos
I have spent quite a few months in Terre Haute visiting my family. It is a small town and everyone seems to know each other one way or the other. It is a beautiful place to raise your kids since its so peaceful here and the cost of living is just right.
One of the nice places to go to is in Saint Mary of the Woods College which is run by Providence sisters. Saint Theodore... more travel advice
There are about 7 golf courses in Terre Haute. 3 of them are public golf courses namely four seasons golf complex, Idle... more travel advice
Orange_traveller's Related Pages
Terre Haute Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Play, eat, and shop"
- "CROSSROADS OF AMERICA-TERRE HAUTE"
- "Hautians of the world, Unite!"
- "Ritchie_Cox's new Terre Haute Page"
- "The college days"
- "Terre Haute, Indiana"
- "Looking through fresh eyes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Terre Haute
- Hotels in Terre Haute
- Nightlife in Terre Haute
- Restaurants in Terre Haute
- Shopping in Terre Haute
- Warnings and Dangers in Terre Haute
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Terre Haute
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Terre Haute?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Terre Haute
Top 10 Pages
- Province of Bohol Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Sur Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Philippines 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laiya 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Terre Haute Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Anilao Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Malaysia 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Hong Kong 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.