"Dubai" Dubai by brobi
Dubai Travel Guide: 4,019 reviews and 11,730 photos
What to say about Dubai... It's like a city of dreams. Nice buildings, nice beaches, and many many many nice people!!!!! It was the best impression I ever had!
If you visit Dubai you must visit the Gold Souk even if you are not going to buy anything. It's amazing! But if you want to buy something I can recommend you Hemendra Jewellery!!! It's at about 1/3th part of the Gold Souk Street and they have two shops in oposite sides of the street. Salesman are friendly and helpful. The price offered by them is pretty fair and if you bargain for something you want to buy a little bit you can have a price even better. I bought a necklace at a 2/3 price like here in Hungary. Another thing. I found a necklace in the shop-window which I like, but the necklace was short. when they saw how much i like it they offered to lengthen it for me for no extra charge, just the material-costs.
brobi's Related Pages
Dubai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUBAI - A HOTCHPOTCH OF CULTURES"
- "Dynamic, ever-changing, friendly, exciting..."
- "Dubai...In A Fast Moving Phase"
- "Dubai Jewel of the Gulf"
- "Dubai is ......Dubai!"
- "A hot time in Dubai town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Transportation in Dubai
- Nightlife in Dubai
- Restaurants in Dubai
- Shopping in Dubai
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dubai
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels
Photos in DubaiSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Norway Intro, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jokkmokk Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Slovenia Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Slovakia Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Poland Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 5 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Albania Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue