gdilieto's profile photo

Giuseppe Online Now
My heart is not weary, it's light and it's free

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

kimmy36ta's Profile Photo
kimmy36ta Sep 18, 2014 at 5:43 AM

i like ur page. hv u been to vinh long, vietnam. i am a native here. it is very beatiful
i think u will hv chance to many great pix

AngieBear5 Nov 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Quick sidetrip: Burma or Cambodia???'. You've been a huge help.

Rastarigo's Profile Photo
Rastarigo Jul 2, 2013 at 9:45 PM

You're based in Sg? Hope to bump into you here one of these days. :)

alza's Profile Photo
alza May 7, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Ciao Giuseppe! From Matera Forum, I visited your VT page. I share your feelings (and saudade!) for Latin America, starting with Mexico lindo y querido, Veracruz jarocho, basta che mi gira la cappocia! haha. Also really like your approach to VT, so close to mine. :-) All the best in Singapore.

budsiris's Profile Photo
budsiris Nov 21, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I've found your page very interesting and informative. More trips to come and places to explore..

Assenczo's Profile Photo
Assenczo Nov 13, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Hi Giuseppe (Verdi?), I ended up on your pages due to my interest in San Juan and Puerto Rico which I plan to visit this winter. I like your style with an emphasis on real travel experience as opposed to factual buzz which can be found in the glossy travel editions. In this sense I agree that VT offers opportunity to come across travel writting, not just travel infomercials. So, we seem to be very much on the same wave length (casual photography is my forte too). Happy travels and productive writings! Cheers Assenczo

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Aug 19, 2012 at 1:31 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Wish you have more free time for more travellings and continue to share your travels on VT.

winnietankl's Profile Photo
winnietankl Mar 1, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Greetings from Penang island! Nice pictures of San Juan!

Ranadanadd's Profile Photo
Ranadanadd Feb 25, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Thanks for the advice on Panama Guiseppe and will take in those sights. Plan on doing more traveling now and really into photography like you. I see you quoted lyrics from Bob Dylan on your profile. Interesting enough, I stayed in his birthplace and ate at Zimmermans (his real name) located in Hibbing Minnesota USA. Very cool small mining town with plenty of history. Happy trails!