"It's "Nash-wa", not "Na-shoe-wa"" Top 5 Page for this destination Nashua by LrSorr
Nashua Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 88 photos
This is one of the few areas in NH that I couldn't categorized as "blair-witchy". It's a small metropolitan area that has pretty much everything. The main highway to get to Nashua, NH is via Route 3. The entire city runs along that main highway.
It's not a party town nor a tourist destination. It certainly is a family friendly city with access to everything...malls, hospitals, malls again, 24 hour stores, tons of schools, yet you still get the countryside ambiance.
Main Street is also Daniel Webster Highway which is also the old Rt. 3. Confused? Me too!
The Main Street area is just short strip of small businesses. But this is also the area where you will find some of those old bricked buildings. You will find a few good restaurants here as well and it's a nice, relaxing walk. Note..this is one of the few areas in Nashua that has "side walk."
Bike trails, hiking trails... you'd still find it here.
For more information, go to the Nashua Welcome Center in Exit 6 off of Rt. 3. Friendly staff who will give you as much info about the area. The Welcome Center is also Boston's Express main hub in NH. Boston Express is a bus company that operates from Nashua<->South Station and Logan Airport (BOSTON) everyday. Fares are incredibly reasonable.
- Pros:No state tax and no sales tax... live free or DIE
- Cons:I don't know if living free is true but die yeah!
No no no! This is a Brewery/restaurant. This place is very much centrally located with outdoor seating..perfect spot to... more travel advice
This is a family run restaurant. Service is fast and the food is great. Hot N Crazy Noodles -- spicy noodles crispy... more travel advice
LrSorr's Related Pages
Nashua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nashua, NH Home of the TITANS"
- "...live free or die in NH"
- "Nashua, NH A nice place to live"
- "Nashua: A great little town"
- "It's "Nash-wa", not "Na-shoe-wa""
- "Passin' through"
- "Road Tripping Through Nashua"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nashua
- Hotels in Nashua
- Transportation in Nashua
- Nightlife in Nashua
- Restaurants in Nashua
- Shopping in Nashua
- Warnings and Dangers in Nashua
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nashua
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Nashua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nashua
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rochefort Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Boston Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Shi Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zaanse Schans Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nashua Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Vermont Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos