South Korea Off The Beaten Path Tips by izsak02
South Korea Off The Beaten Path: 97 reviews and 137 photos
One particular place we go to is called U-Para. It is near Songnae Station of Seoul Line 1 and on the 8th floor of the building called "toona".
U-Para has virtually everything you need to get entertained... except for porn. Some of the highlites are: bowling lanes, pool tables, shooting range, arcade, and my personal favourite, gold fish fishing. It also has massage chairs, shower room, and tanning beds. The best part of this is they're open 24/7 (meaning: 11am to 6am). For 8,000 Won ($10CAN), you could stay there for as long as you want and do anything you want at no extra cost.
More Reviews (17)
- Korea Tourist Information Center
- See All Jayu Park (Freedom Park)
- See All Speak Korean and Bow to be acknowledged
- Rafting and kayaking in Gangwon-Do
izsak02's Related Pages
South Korea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Korea: It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World!"
- "KOREA: "Absolutely, Positively, Unintentionally !""
- "South Korea"
- "SOUTH KOREA"
- "Korea, Coree, Corea, Hanguk, Daehanminguk"
- "The Land of the Morning Calm"
- "A Year in South Korea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Korea
- Hotels in South Korea
- Transportation in South Korea
- Nightlife in South Korea
- Restaurants in South Korea
- Shopping in South Korea
- Warnings and Dangers in South Korea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Korea
- 24 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to South Korea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Korea
Top 5 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos
- Jeju-do Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Taal 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Canada Intro, 2 photos
- Batad 1 review, 1 photo