"Russias Northern Capital" Saint Petersburg by mallyak
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide: 3,480 reviews and 7,351 photos
Saint Petersburg has been renamed three times since its founding
Saint Petersburg , second largest city and largest seaport in Russia, located in the northwestern part of the country, at the head of the Gulf of Finland (an arm of the Baltic Sea). The capital of Russia for two centuries (1712-1918), Saint Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, noted for its lavish palaces and grand cathedrals. It is also a major rail junction and an industrial, cultural, and scientific center. The city is located on both banks of the Neva River and on a number of river islands.
The room was very clean and comfortable, lovely crisp white bed linen and towels. There aren't any tea making facilities... more travel advice
The Catherine's Palace contains exquisite decorative objects, furniture, Russian and West-European paintings, unique... more travel advice
mallyak's Related Pages
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Petersburg: a City for all Seasons"
- "St Petersburg : City of Peter the Great"
- "St. Petersburg in Spring"
- "STUNNING ST. PETERSBURG!"
- "St. Petersburg - City of cathedrals and bridges"
- "St Petersburg in Summer"
- "Saint Petersburg~ Russia at its best!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Petersburg
- Hotels in Saint Petersburg
- Transportation in Saint Petersburg
- Nightlife in Saint Petersburg
- Restaurants in Saint Petersburg
- Shopping in Saint Petersburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Petersburg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Saint Petersburg
- 22 Reviews
- 97 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Petersburg
- Posted in Travel India Forum "Re: Is it possible to get a visa..."
- Commented on one of bugulma's Saint Petersburg travel pages
- Wrote a Review Good Location and freindly in Saint Petersburg Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Good Location and freindly"
- created a Saint Petersburg Travel Page "Russias Northern Capital"
Photos in Saint PetersburgSee All Photos (97)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 31 reviews, 107 photos
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 97 photos
- Moscow Intro, 24 reviews, 91 photos
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poland Intro, 23 reviews, 70 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos
- Berlin Intro, 21 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denmark Intro, 20 reviews, 65 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (34)
Latest Saint Petersburg hotel reviews
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- Hotel Astoria
- 250 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky
- 196 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Hotel Moscow (Moskva)
- 157 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 4, 2013
- Grand Hotel Europe
- 376 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
- 141 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 19, 2013
- Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg
- 251 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Business Hotel Karelia
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Herzen House Hotel St. Petersburg
- 77 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 6, 2013
- Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya
- 218 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Nevsky 64
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Nevsky Inn Bed and Breakfast
- 73 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 18, 2013
- By the Hermitage
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 24, 2013
- Golden Garden Boutique Hotel
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 3, 2013