"Sea Port Capital" Sweden by mallyak
Sweden Travel Guide: 12,111 reviews and 29,835 photos
Sweden, along with Norway, Finland, Denmark and Iceland, is a Scandinavian country. Like them, it has a history of fearsome Vikings who travelled all over the world, fighting people wherever they went! Today, Sweden is very different, and is best known as the country who gave the world the pop group Abba, Volvo cars and the furniture shop Ikea!
But what about the country itself? Well, it’s certainly very beautiful, full of forests and lakes. It also reaches so far North that one sixth of it is in the Arctic Circle. This means that most people live in the south of the country; this can still be very cold, especially in the winter.
Every part of Sweden is represented at the Skansen museum, from a southern farm on Skåne to the Sami camp in northern... more travel advice
The Vasa Museum on the island of Djurgarden is the one sight in Stockholm that most cruisers visit. The best way to... more travel advice
mallyak's Related Pages
Sweden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Sweden!"
- "It's in my blood"
- "Sverige - beautiful all year round :-)))"
- "Sweden - Sverige"
- "Make the right turns when you're here"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sweden
- Hotels in Sweden
- Transportation in Sweden
- Nightlife in Sweden
- Restaurants in Sweden
- Shopping in Sweden
- Warnings and Dangers in Sweden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sweden
- 14 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Sweden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sweden
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 31 reviews, 107 photos
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 97 photos
- Moscow Intro, 24 reviews, 91 photos
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poland Intro, 23 reviews, 70 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos
- Berlin Intro, 21 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denmark Intro, 20 reviews, 65 photos