"Countless reasons to Fall in Love...." Top 5 Page for this destination Poland by mallyak
Poland Travel Guide: 17,763 reviews and 48,131 photos
Poland Travel GuideOne of Europe's most underrated countries, Poland offers a huge amount for travellers of all kinds.We were very impressed with this country and thought it to be amongst the finest we have ever been too.
We were unfortunate to only Visit only Warsaw and Poznan.
Warsaw, nurturing over 400 years of pride as a capital, is Poland?s largest city and an economic, political, and cultural centre. The symbol of the city is the Mermaid, featured on the city seal. Warsaw is a bustling metropolis and features an unforgettable history. A city where a fourth of the terrain is covered by parkland and a city of culture for all tastes and budgets.
Poznan-of the Wielkopolska region and easily accessible from most European cities. Although a largely industrial city it has a high student population and a rich history which makes for an interesting and fun trip for people from all walks of life. The main attractions of the city are centred around Stary Rynek (the old square). The town hall and vendors' houses are particularly beautiful and the bars and restaurants surrounding them compliment their splendour.
Baroque Parish Church (St. Stanislaw Church) is a former Jesuits temple. Building works started in 1649 (they were... more travel advice
With the most beautiful Renaissance Town Hall in Central Europe (north of Alps) forms a heart of the city. Here... more travel advice
mallyak's Related Pages
Poland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paul's Poland Page"
- "Between East and West .... in central Europe"
- "Republic of Poland"
- "Sharrie's Poland Life-force"
- "Countless reasons to Fall in Love...."
- "Poland - I wouldn't like to live somewhere else"
- "Why don't you come to Poland?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poland
- Hotels in Poland
- Transportation in Poland
- Nightlife in Poland
- Restaurants in Poland
- Shopping in Poland
- Warnings and Dangers in Poland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poland
- 23 Reviews
- 70 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Poland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poland
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 31 reviews, 107 photos
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 97 photos
- Moscow Intro, 24 reviews, 91 photos
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poland Intro, 23 reviews, 70 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos
- Berlin Intro, 21 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Denmark Intro, 20 reviews, 65 photos