"Amherst: My home town" Top 5 Page for this destination Amherst by sarams
Amherst Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 55 photos
Amherst is a beautiful town to grow up in. Many houses have wonderful views of the landscape, including my Mom's house. I had not fully appreciated this beauty until I moved out of Amherst and now go back to visit my Mom. It's especially enjoyable when I bring Ryan to come and visit "Gramma." Every single year, the fall foliage is bright.
- Cons:Takes a little while to get to major highways
Every November the Valley Light Opera puts on a high-quality production consisting of entirely of volunteers, so ticket... more travel advice
sarams' Related Pages
Amherst Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amherst and the Quabbin Reservoir"
- "Amherst: Home to the Five Colleges"
- "Amherst: My home town"
- "Tchr's Amherst Page"
- "mac_man's new Amherst Page"
- "Amherst as a Grad Student"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amherst
- Hotels in Amherst
- Transportation in Amherst
- Restaurants in Amherst
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amherst
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Amherst?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amherst
Top 5 Pages
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 25 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Mykines Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos