"A Plethora of Puffin!" Mykines by sarams
Mykines Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 105 photos
When Mark and I came to visit Mykines, we knew we would see some birds. We just had no idea how many! While we're more hikers than birdwatchers, it still was quite something to be so close to so many birds, especially puffin.
Mark and I had a lot of fun walking to the lighthouse at the westernmost point of Mykines. The slopes to get there and... more travel advice
It was a lot of fun looking the the HUGE flocks of hundreds (possibly thousands) of puffin. Walking up the steep... more travel advice
sarams' Related Pages
Mykines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Paradise of Sheep and Birds"
- "The most beautiful day on the Faroe Islands"
- "A Plethora of Puffin!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mykines
- Hotels in Mykines
- Transportation in Mykines
- Restaurants in Mykines
- Warnings and Dangers in Mykines
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mykines
- 4 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Mykines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mykines
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 25 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Mykines Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos