"A day at Kemah Boardwalk" Top 5 Page for this destination Kemah by shargurl
Kemah Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 86 photos
Kemah Boardwalk is a fun place to visit. We usually find ourselves going there when friends or family come to visit us from out of town. Since my last visit, they have added a wooden roller coaster. Now from what I hear, the locals who live around there aren't too happy with that because of the noise factor, but it's there and it is what it is! We didn't ride it because my in-laws did and they said it was a bumpy ride.
Well, when I moved to Texas, I was overwhelmed by the humidity and heat here. But after living here for 8 years, you kind of get used to it. But after being out in the heat alll day long, BOY was it HOTTT!!! So if you plan on heading here, wear light clothing and you may want to bring an umbrella for that shade!
There are carnival games you can play along the boardwalk, tons of rides and plenty of places to eat like Joe's Crabshack, Saltgrass Steakhouse and the Aquarium. Pretty pricey in my opinion!
- Pros:Great place to take family or friends
- Cons:Texas heat can get to you
The aquarium is a great place to eat! The restaurant is built with several aquariums, and when you are inside, it feels... more travel advice
shargurl's Related Pages
Kemah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kemah--The Waterfront and Boardwalk"
- "Mini Boardwalk"
- "Basaic Kemah Page"
- "A day at Kemah Boardwalk"
- "New, Fun Area on Gulf Coast"
- "another day trip from Houston"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kemah
- 2 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kemah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kemah
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominica Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Houston Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- West Columbia Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kemah Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos