"Helvetia, WV" Helvetia by elynn23

Helvetia Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 35 photos

Helvetia

My husband and I happened to stop by Helvetia, WV on one of our many trips to the mountains of WV. I grew up in Ripley, WV and he's from Hurricane, WV. We currently reside in Huntington, WV so we regularly take weekend drives to get away from Huntington and enjoy the beautiful scenery that WV has to offer.

We stopped in Helvetia about 1.5 yrs ago for the first time and just nosed around. We didn't even stop to eat. We just were trying to experience some of the culture that Helvetia has to offer. Our next trip to Helvetia we decided to try the food at the Hutte and we have been hooked ever since. The staff at the Hutte are always friendly and the food is always great. We have tried just about everything on the menu at this point and have no complaints. Everything is good!!!!! My husband especially likes the sausage and I particularly like the chicken. Each meal comes with a salad with homemade dressing that is delicious, applesauce, bread and swiss cheese. The cheese is excellent to say the least!!! I would recommend that everyone stop by and experience Helvetia, WV. I would guess that if you do you'll be hooked like us and before long they will start recognizing you when you stop by for a meal at the Hutte.

• Last visit to Helvetia: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Feb 17, 2007

Comments

elynn23 Visits Here Frequently!

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Helvetia

Have you been to Helvetia?

Latest Activity in Helvetia