"Homely Ampang" Ampang by Bix10
Ampang Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 87 photos
Ampang has been my home for in Kuala Lumpur for as long as I could remember. I strongly reckon that there's no place like Ampang. It's hard to say what it is that makes it special but the essence of living makes it homely, even with the massive traffic that constantly haunts everybody. The ever growing population in Ampang seems to be on the rise and making the real estate agents incredibly happy. However, Ampang is divided into several sections for all walks of life. It isn't exactly mixed together and therefore, it's in proper social order.
Technically, Ampang is divided into two territories - one is under the jurisdiction of the state of Selangor Darul Ehsan and the other is in the Federal Territories. There are more areas in the latter that costs a lot more than the other one (as in properties) but still, it makes no difference to people's daily life.
If you're from Britain or have been there or lives / lived there, then you would know Tesco. Malaysians are in love with... more travel advice
Futsal, an International form of indoor soccerm which is a 5 a side and is played on an astro turf. It's fun and... more travel advice
Bix10's Related Pages
Ampang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Homely Ampang"
- "~MY CURRENT BASE~"
- "Ampang, Selangor"
- "Ampang Street Scene"
- "Malay Wedding in Ampang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ampang
- Hotels in Ampang
- Restaurants in Ampang
- Shopping in Ampang
- Warnings and Dangers in Ampang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ampang
- 23 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ampang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ampang
Photos in AmpangSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 56 reviews, 45 photos
- Ampang Intro, 23 reviews, 13 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Petaling Jaya Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Delhi Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Brussels Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Kuala Pilah 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Stoke-upon-Trent Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos