Johor Bahru Things to Do Tips by Bix10
Johor Bahru Things to Do: 128 reviews and 224 photos
Visit the Zoo in Johor Bahru. It may not look good as any other zoos in the world but it's quite nice because of the environment around it. At least, you're helping the inhabitants by visiting them.
The entrance fee is RM2.00 for adults and RM1.00 for children.
The Zoo is one of the oldest in the country and it was built by Sultan Sir Ibrahim in 1928. In the 1960s, it was handed over to the government to manage.
Address: Jalan Gertak Merah, 80000 Johor Bahru
Directions: It's near the Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque and The Istana Besar.
Phone: 607-223 4935
More Reviews (6)
Bix10's Related Pages
Johor Bahru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Selamat Datang!!! A Very Warm Welcome!!!"
- "Johor Bahru - A PLACE I CALL MY HOME"
- "Johor Darul Ta'zim"
- "Day Trips to Johor Bahru"
- "JB - Johor Bahru City"
- "Johor Bahru -- Nice Town, but beware of Cons"
- "Johor Bahru"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Johor Bahru
- Hotels in Johor Bahru
- Transportation in Johor Bahru
- Nightlife in Johor Bahru
- Restaurants in Johor Bahru
- Shopping in Johor Bahru
- Warnings and Dangers in Johor Bahru
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Johor Bahru
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Johor Bahru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Johor Bahru
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 56 reviews, 45 photos
- Ampang Intro, 23 reviews, 13 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Petaling Jaya Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Delhi Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Brussels Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Kuala Pilah 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Stoke-upon-Trent Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sri Mariamman Temple- 5 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Istana Besar- 5 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Zoo- 4 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque- 10 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Jalan Wong Ah Fook- 5 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Chinese Heritage Museum- 3 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Old Chinese Temple- 3 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Eastern Pewter- 5 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Royal Abu Bakar Museum- 4 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Dataran Bandaraya- 4 Reviews, 5 Photos
See All Johor Bahru Things to Do