"Where the air is sweet" Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City by eversure
Bacolod City Travel Guide: 454 reviews and 1,151 photos
This church was designed by Philippine architect Lindy Locsin and was built in 1966. This is where I was baptized, where I had my first communion, where I got married and where my children were baptized.
People's park. Early morning you have the joggers, the tai-chi practitioners and the walkers. You have office workers at lunch time; spill-over from the 3 fastfoods across this park. Mid afternoon, the playground is full of kids. After office hours you get families taking a walk before going home. Youth practising their dances. Late evening, lovers take over. :)
Its well lighted, clean and very safe. My family come here often during weekends. No bikes inside the park.
This is a newly opened inn/ guesthouse. Its very charming with a courtyard in the middle equipped with comfy sofas and a... more travel advice
Mambukal is 35 min away from the city and is worth a visit. It has a dipping pool whose source are from the hot springs... more travel advice
eversure's Related Pages
Bacolod City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City of Smiles"
- "Welcome to the City of Smiles - Bacolod!"
- "Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty"
- "Where the air is sweet"
- "At home in Bacolod"
- "Bacolod, is it really a dullsville?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bacolod City
- Hotels in Bacolod City
- Transportation in Bacolod City
- Nightlife in Bacolod City
- Restaurants in Bacolod City
- Shopping in Bacolod City
- Warnings and Dangers in Bacolod City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bacolod City
- 25 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bacolod City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bacolod City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 25 reviews, 15 photos
- Davao Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Dumaguete City Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pagudpud Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of Batanes Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sipalay Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- General Santos City Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Princesa City 4 reviews, 2 photos