"Where the air is sweet" Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City by eversure

Bacolod City Travel Guide: 454 reviews and 1,151 photos

my home

This church was designed by Philippine architect Lindy Locsin and was built in 1966. This is where I was baptized, where I had my first communion, where I got married and where my children were baptized.

People's park. Early morning you have the joggers, the tai-chi practitioners and the walkers. You have office workers at lunch time; spill-over from the 3 fastfoods across this park. Mid afternoon, the playground is full of kids. After office hours you get families taking a walk before going home. Youth practising their dances. Late evening, lovers take over. :)
Its well lighted, clean and very safe. My family come here often during weekends. No bikes inside the park.

• Intro Updated May 7, 2007

• cyndymc's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Thanks for sharing. I might be in Bacolod for the Masskara Festival 2010.

• matt10gonzalez's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2008 at 6:53 PM

Wow!! Eversure! Jenny! Wow!! Long time no hear! Haha! how are you already? Wow!! I wonder what's up with you already! :)

• etfromnc's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2007 at 2:04 PM

Happy birthday!! Where in the PH is Bacolod City? You look remarkably young to be 107 years old today. I hope that you had a great day.

• benazer's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Very nice,enjoyed browsing your pages,very interesting too.

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2007 at 8:12 PM

Your hometown looks so nice! Thank you for those great tips.

• ZiOOlek's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2007 at 6:39 AM

Really nice place.:) And pickpockets are everywhere.:D Sweet air and modest Asian ppl! Great observation.:) Best regards!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2007 at 10:08 PM

A nice page on your home town!

• Mar 26, 2007 at 4:54 AM

oh its a church! at first I thought it was a cemetery. good tips

eversure Lives Here!

eversure

“You have good food, we'll be there”

Badges & Stats in Bacolod City

Have you been to Bacolod City?

Latest Activity in Bacolod City