"Tuna Capital of the Philippines" General Santos City by eversure
General Santos City Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 24 photos
General Santos (old name: Dadiangas) is a nice enough city with very wide streets and orderly buildings. A bit antiseptic. Not much nightlife - nothing much of interest. Not as scary as news reports have us believe. We walked about the city proper at night (before 9 though) and felt quite safe.
tricycles abound within the city. They are not allowed on the highway. more travel advice
eversure's Related Pages
General Santos City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gensan, Gateway to Socsksargen"
- "General Santos City - A Pleasant Surprise!"
- "General Santos City"
- "Tuna Capital of the Philippines"
- "the tuna capital"
- "My Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in General Santos City
- Hotels in General Santos City
- Transportation in General Santos City
- Restaurants in General Santos City
- Shopping in General Santos City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in General Santos City
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to General Santos City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in General Santos City
Photos in General Santos CitySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 25 reviews, 15 photos
- Davao Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Dumaguete City Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pagudpud Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of Batanes Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sipalay Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- General Santos City Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Princesa City 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos