"Beautiful Mayon" Legaspi by eversure
Legaspi Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 106 photos
The family went to Legaspi City recently so my kids could see Mayon volcano. I've never seen it myself and when I first saw it, the view really took my breath away. Perfect!
Too bad there's a lack of information on hotels and things to do .
We also visited the Cagsawa ruins, the town that was buried when Mayon exploded long time ago. Of course, we walked through the city and dropped bu on their handicraft market.
The hotel has obviously seen better days. One of the casualties of the shift of the city center. It used to in the... more travel advice
eversure's Related Pages
Legaspi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Legaspi City"
- "LEGASPI, ALBAY"
- "Beautiful Mayon"
- "Mt. Mayon"
- "Legazpi City, Albay"
- "Mt. Mayon......the only thing around this town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Legaspi
- Hotels in Legaspi
- Transportation in Legaspi
- Restaurants in Legaspi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Legaspi
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Legaspi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Legaspi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 25 reviews, 15 photos
- Davao Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Dumaguete City Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pagudpud Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of Batanes Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sipalay Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- General Santos City Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Princesa City 4 reviews, 2 photos