"We are the Two" eversure's Profile
We're different kind of travellers. We don't visit historical sites outside of our country, nor tourist spots nor museums. Normally we find a place with an interesting cuisine and consult Frommer's or other web tips for the best culinary experience. We go more for regional cuisine and not so much the fusion kind. Parks are also on top of our list. Finally, we like to sit by a cafe and just people watch.
But if the kids are with us, then its the typical tourist thing. :)
My husband and I started travelling regularly when we got married in 95. A typical day when we are travelling without children is staying in the hotel til 10 am. Then its off to find lunch. After lunch, we wander about the side streets near the restaurant. By late afternoon we would head to a park o look at the people who drop by with their children, pets or their bikes. Then in the evening we head out for an early supper. We are usually done by 9 and we walk about to burn off extra calories. We walk a lot when we travel. On occasions when we find an English bookstore, we inevitably go in and might spend the whole afternoon or the rest of the morning browsing. And if we are lucky to be in town when the state ballet or a renowned dance troupe performs, we will catch that show.
It is not an action-packed vacation. Kind of boring actually. :)
We also love motorcycle road trips. But we've only been around our island. We've also done longer road trips on our Suzuki Swift, in the 2 neighboring islands of Panay and Cebu. Most always its not the destination but the journey.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 98 Reviews
- 99 Photos
- 15 Countries
- 26 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Posted in Travel Sao Paulo Forum "Taxi or airport bus?"
- Commented on vinoymi's profile page
- Wrote a Review Great Location and Massage in Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
- eversure and KenttMali are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Charm Personified"
- created a Brugge Travel Page "Charm Personified"
updated their Profile Page "We are the Two"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bacolod City Intro, 25 reviews, 15 photos
- Davao Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Dumaguete City Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pagudpud Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of Batanes Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sipalay Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Christchurch Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- General Santos City Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Princesa City 4 reviews, 2 photos