"HOLY WEEK 2007 - TUGUEGARAO" Tuguegarao City by monsat
Tuguegarao City Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 131 photos
We travel this holy week going to Tuguegarao for our traditional "Visita Iglesia". Tuguegarao is more that 500 kms above north of the Philippines. s a long trip but enjoyable one and for me this is another kind of experience. We left our hometown (Antipolo)at about 5:30 am. Due to the traffic condition we travel for around 14 hours but of course we stop over every after provinces. We pass by the province of Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Viscaya, Isabela and then to Cagayan Valley where Tuguregarao is located. The national road from Bulacan to Cagayan Vallet is called Cagayan Valley Road.
Going to Tuguegarao, we passed by the dalton pass in Neuva Viscaya. There we enjoy the fresh air of the mountain breeze though in the Philippines is summer this holy week.
This is our first stop where we started to visit the different churches in the North.
- Pros:A GREAT VIEW FOR SIGHTSEEING and good for long vacation like the Holy Week
- Cons:Time Travel for one day is not enough
monsat's Related Pages
Tuguegarao City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rough Rivers for Wild Rides"
- "Visiting Tuguegarao"
- "Tuguegarao City Landmarks"
- "Tuguegarao City, Province of Cagayan"
- "Tongue-twisting Tuguegarao"
- "TUGUEGARAO CITY"
- "Road trip galore"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tuguegarao City
- Hotels in Tuguegarao City
- Transportation in Tuguegarao City
- Restaurants in Tuguegarao City
- Shopping in Tuguegarao City
- Warnings and Dangers in Tuguegarao City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tuguegarao City
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tuguegarao City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuguegarao City
Photos in Tuguegarao CitySee All Photos (9)
- Tuguegarao City Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Antipolo Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.