"Laoag City" Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City by zoe_girl18
Laoag City Travel Guide: 154 reviews and 511 photos
this is a map of ilocos sur/norte, including vigan, laoag, and pagudpud.
Laoag City is one of the places to visit when one is planning to have a trip to the north.
It is the capital city of Ilocos Norte and the province's political, commercial and industrial hub.
Other tourist sites include:
> The Sinking Bell Tower
> St. William Cathedral
> Ilocos Norte Capitol
> The Tobacco Monopoly Monument
> La Paz Sand Dunes
>Fort Ilocandia Resort and Hotel
>18-hole Golf Course designed by Gary Player
>Pagudpud White Sand Beaches
>Ilocos Norte Museum
Feeling like the "First Family", we can't help but have our picture taken in the lobby of the Malcanang of the North. This former presidential resthouse is now a museum of the Marcos' memorabilias.
It is a two-storey building sitting on a five hectare land which has grand living rooms, seven spacious bedrooms including the two master bedrooms.
It also has an expansive terrace, and beautiful garden with a magnificent view of the Paoay Lake.
It opened its doors in 1977. and immediately became the center of Philippine high society and one of the trendiest scenes in Asia.
- Pros:very clean, very peaceful
Expensive seafood!!! We decided to skip the seafood because it was too expensive. Even the other disehes were quite... more travel advice
From inside the Malacanang of the North, you can get a spectacular view of the Paoay Lake & the golf course of Fort... more travel advice
zoe_girl18's Related Pages
Laoag City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laoag City"
- "Jump off to Ilocos Norte"
- "LAOAG-Gateway to the North"
- "A place you wouldn't want to leave ..."
- "Ilocos Norte"
- "Ciudad ti Lawag"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laoag City
- Hotels in Laoag City
- Transportation in Laoag City
- Nightlife in Laoag City
- Restaurants in Laoag City
- Shopping in Laoag City
- Warnings and Dangers in Laoag City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laoag City
- 8 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Laoag City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laoag City
Top 10 Pages
- Busuanga Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos
- Bohol Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos
- Pili Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Sagada Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vigan Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue