"Bangui Windmills" Bangui by zoe_girl18
Bangui Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 163 photos
The construction and the subsequent successful operation of the first ever wind power plant in Southeast Asia in this town has attracted a throng of foreign, domestic and local tourists.
The wind farm is a project of the Northwind Power Development Corporation (NWPDC), a corporation composed of Filipino and Danish businessmen and engineers, as a response to the government’s call for the establishment of new and renewable sources of energy.
The windmill is indeed spectacular. Standing under one can make you feel a little scared because you can hear the gust of the wind from the windmills. =)
zoe_girl18's Related Pages
Bangui Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangui, Small Town With Awesome Landscape"
- "Bangui: Renewable Energy Capital ofthe Philippines"
- "Bangui Windmills"
- "Jumping at the Bangui Windmills"
- "AMAZING Bangui Windmills"
- "Bangui Windmills, feels like Don Quijote"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangui
- Hotels in Bangui
- Transportation in Bangui
- Shopping in Bangui
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangui
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangui
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bangui?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangui
Photos in BanguiSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Busuanga Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos
- Pili Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Sagada Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vigan Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue