"Marcos' Hometown" Batac by zoe_girl18
Batac Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 65 photos
Batac is a province in Ilocos Norte and is the home town former Philippine president Ferdinand Marcos. It is also the birthplace of Gregorio Aglipay, the founder of the Philippine Independent Church (better known as the Aglipayan Church).
The Marcos museum that housed all the memories of his reign is the president's former house in Batac, Ilocos Norte where he was born and raised. It has been renovated and still preserves its Spanish look. The house contains the huge memorabilia and collections of the late president.
Also found in the museum is the remains of Marcos, laid and preserved in a refrigerated crypt.
zoe_girl18's Related Pages
Batac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Batac - Home of Great Leaders"
- "BATAC, CITY OF DREAMS"
- "Visit to Batac"
- "BATAC - Home of the Marcoses and other Heroes"
- "Batac In the Summer"
- "Batac, Marcos Museum and Ilocos Empanada"
- "Marcos' Hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batac
- Transportation in Batac
- Restaurants in Batac
- Shopping in Batac
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Batac
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Batac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batac
Photos in BatacSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Busuanga Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos
- Pili Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Sagada Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vigan Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue