"The Last Frontier - Palawan" Busuanga by zoe_girl18
Busuanga Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 172 photos
Busuanga is the largest among the Calamian Group of islands (consisting of Busuanga Island, Coron Island, and Culion Island) on the northern part of the province of Palawan. It is known to be the Philippines' last frontier because it has yet to be discovered by people and exploited by commercialism.
Busuanga offers a wide array of activities to the tourist, from visiting the scenic island beaches, wreck diving, catching the life of our exquisite corals, river cruising on mangrove-lader forest, kayaking, hiking our lush rainforest, hills, mountain scenic view, water falls, and natural springs.
It is more of a diver's paradise. Amongst these islands, several WWII shipwrecks are found. These are from the Japanese fleet which were bombed by the American reconnaissance planes while they were in hiding. More than 20 ships were sunk during the attack, and about 12 are interesting dive spots.
Black Island Wreck
Taiei Maru (Concepcion Wreck) Akitsushima
Gunboat at Lusong Island
East Tangat Wreck
Coron Island-Fishing Boat
Delian Island-North & South
Tara Island-West Side
- Pros:like you are in paradise
- Cons:mosquitoes are a plenty!!!
The Siete Pecados.. the name was derived from the seven small islets surrounding this area. This is one of the protected... more travel advice
We decided to take the Supperferry going to Coron/Busuanga to cut on expenses. The ship leaves Manila every friday at... more travel advice
zoe_girl18's Related Pages
Busuanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's Paradise"
- "The Last Frontier - Palawan"
- "Palawan Vacation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Busuanga
- Hotels in Busuanga
- Transportation in Busuanga
- Nightlife in Busuanga
- Restaurants in Busuanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Busuanga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Busuanga
- 16 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Busuanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Busuanga
Photos in BusuangaSee All Photos (65)
Top 10 Pages
- Busuanga Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos
- Bohol Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos
- Pili Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Sagada Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vigan Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue