"Camsur Here We Come!" Pili by zoe_girl18
Pili Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 65 photos
Camarines Sur is a Province located in the Bicol Region. It's capital is Pili with Naga city as it's commercial center.
It is home to the world's smallest commercially harvested fish, the Sinarapan, and that of Mt. Isarog. It's main dialect is Bikol or Bikolano. It is a common knowledge that Bicolanos (locals) are very fond of spicy food, so don't miss treating yourself to their native delicacies.
Camarines Sur is accessible via land or air. The plane ride takes around 45mins from Manila to Naga. While the Land trip via bus takes around 8 to 10 hours.
If you do decide to take a road trip like we did, Camarines Sur is 328kms south of Manila. Take the route via the South super highway, exit at the Batangas tollway. you will pass by the Provinces of Calamba, Batangas, Quezon, then Camarines Norte.
Once you get to Camarines Sur, you will pass by the province of Tagkagawan.. This is around 90+kms of rough road. Be extra cautious because only one lane is acessibel on some parts of the highway and cars/automotives must give way to avoid accidents.
The main reason why we decided to travel to Camarines Sur or Camsur (as what it is fondly called now) is to visit the CWC wakeboarding facility.
To give you a preview, this facility is a project of the provincial governor aimed at boosting the tourism in Camarines sur. It opened to the public May of 2006.
It has a 6 Point Cable Facility in a 4.5 hectare of Fresh Water Lake. It is said to be the best wakeboarding facility in the whole world.
- Pros:lot of fun activity, accommodation is affordale & the food is great!
- In a nutshell:X-gamer's Mecca!
Geewan is more of a local's resto.. the food are pre-cooked abd displayed for you to choose from. Their price is quite... more travel advice
What do you think is the special delicacy in Pili?? Isn't it obvious? Of course it's the Pili Nut. So don't miss buying... more travel advice
zoe_girl18's Related Pages
Pili Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pili
- 14 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pili?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pili
Photos in PiliSee All Photos (54)
Top 10 Pages
- Busuanga Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos
- Pili Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Sagada Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vigan Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue