Vigan Things to Do Tips by zoe_girl18
Vigan Things to Do: 176 reviews and 430 photos
This houses the memorabilias of the Crisologo family. A famous political clan in the Philippines.
There is no entrance fee but the care taker will ask you to donate a small amount and log on their guest book.
Address: Liberation Boulevard, Vigan City
St. Paul Cathedral was built by the Agustinians in 1790-1800 with an "Earthquake Baroque" architecture.
The first church was built on this site in 1574 (by Juan de Salcedo) and was damaged in the earthquakes of 1619 and 1627. A second was built here in 1641; and the present baroque-style church was built in the 1800s.
Directions: in front of Plaza Salcedo
Walk along Calle Crisologo to get a glimpse of the old city, how it was during the Spanish regime. From here, you can also buy several souvenier items like T-shirts, w/c sells around P150 to P200, and blankets for around P130.00 for the single and P300.00 for the king size.
Address: Calle Crisologo
zoe_girl18's Related Pages
Vigan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "vigan if i can ..."
- "Vigan - that "Spanish" feel.."
- " Nostalgia at VIGAN"
- "Back to the 16th century Ilocos"
- "The oldest city north of the Philippines"
- "The Heritage City of Vigan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vigan
- Hotels in Vigan
- Transportation in Vigan
- Nightlife in Vigan
- Restaurants in Vigan
- Shopping in Vigan
- Warnings and Dangers in Vigan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Santa Margherita Ligure
- Barrie Hotels
- Harbin Hotels
- Angeles City Hotels
- Nha Trang Hotels
Badges & Stats in Vigan
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Vigan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vigan
Photos in ViganSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Busuanga Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bohol Intro, 14 reviews, 55 photos
- Pili Intro, 14 reviews, 54 photos
- Sagada Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos
- Pagudpud Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vigan Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue