"Iligan City, Mindanao, Philippines" Iligan City by agido
Iligan City Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 393 photos
The City of Iligan is known as the "City of Waterfalls." There are countless of springs here. In fact, the place is the source of "Hydro Electric Power of the whole Mindanao.
Iligan City is just a 2hour trip from Cagayan de Oro City....not far huhh.. But upon reaching this very awesome environment is very refreshing. The water is cool, clear and fresh..isn't this a Paradise?
The Tinago Falls is just one of the waterfalls that Iligan has. The swimming pools in brgy. Timoga is also a hotspot...hope to have some pic there soon..
- Pros:There are lots of springs here and you just choose which among thes countless springs you prefer to go.
- Cons:Iligan City is not as like as Cagayan de Oro and Davao City.
- In a nutshell:Ilgan City waterfalls is the best when you want fresh water.
agido's Related Pages
Iligan City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweet touch of my childhood..."
- "ILIGAN CITY"
- "Iligan City.........Simply Amazing !"
- "City of Waterfalls"
- "Iligan City"
- "Iligan City, Mindanao, Philippines"
- "Quaint City in Northern Mindanao"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iligan City
- Hotels in Iligan City
- Transportation in Iligan City
- Nightlife in Iligan City
- Restaurants in Iligan City
- Shopping in Iligan City
- Warnings and Dangers in Iligan City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Iligan City
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Iligan City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iligan City
Top 5 Pages
- Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Butuan City Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Davao City Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iligan City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Brussels Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.