"Hi-ya. This is me and mine" mintball's Profile

Welcome to my homepage.
Will post some photo's when I get chance. Today is 24th Feb 2007, and we are about to become grandparents for the first time, any day now.
We have two son's and they have grown up far to quick for me. I have been married to Bill for 30 years this year.
Thursday 8th March 2007 joy of joy we have a grandaughter, hoping to be able to go and see her later today
31st March, we are here with our lovely grandaughter doing our first babysitting stint, cannot begin to tell you the joy I am feeling. Its like being new parents all over again, only this time you do feel a little braver. Hope her Mummy and Daddy will enjoy themselves.

My two favourite boys

This is me getting a lift from my two boys at a suprise party for my 50th birthday last year

My guy Bill

Our lovely Taigen

Taigen is now 7 weeks old, and growing all the time.

Apple of our eye

This is the apple of our eye. We really miss her and her Daddy & Mummy, when they go back home.

Taigen aged 17 Months

Now I have a little sister

Canada page

Just to let anyone who calls by know, that I am in the progress of building my Canada page. What else can I say but OH CANADA

Amaia our other bundle of joy

Amaia was born on the 16th August 2008

• Intro Updated Jul 9, 2014

Personal Pages (1)

Jul 9, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Sorry to be late wishing you a happy birthday, Margaret. I hope it was a great one for you.

• mintball's Profile Photo
      Jul 9, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Thank you, I think I missed yours, I'm sorry, hope you had a lovely day. I have not been well for a few weeks with a chest infection and virus. Started on steroids now, so hopefully they will sort me out. I hope that you are keeping well and enjoying your travels.

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Happy Birthday Margaret! Best wishes on your special day.

Jul 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Margaret, is it that time again? It sure comes around quickly. Have a very happy birthday and best wishes for the year ahead. Kate (PS I posted this on another member's page by mistake)

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2013 at 3:39 AM

Happy Birthday

• tropicrd's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Your grand children must be growing very quickly.
    Cheers Dorrise

Jul 2, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Hi Margaret, A very happy birthday for next Monday. Hope your day is great and your year even better. Kate

• annwag's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Yesterday our 'nets' somehow crossed. Congratulations at 5th Anniversary

• Julie&'s Profile Photo
    May 5, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Hi Margaret, Thanks for the Bday wishes. :-)

• Kisses&Co's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2010 at 6:34 AM

Thanks for the b-day greetings Margaret :) HUGS!

• mustertal's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2009 at 7:20 AM

Hi Margaret, you'll be glad to know, the wind has gone now lol.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!